Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Update Rollup 11
Das elfte Update Rollup für System Center 2012 R2 ist erschienen.
Hier die Links auf die einzelnen folgende Komponenten:
- Data Protection Manager (SCDPM) -> KB3162908
- Operations Manager (SCOM) -> KB3183990
- Operations Manager – UNIX und Linux Monitoring -> Download Linux/Unix MP
- Orchestrator -> kein Update
- Service Manager (SCSM) -> kein Update
- Service Provider Foundation -> KB3184834
- Service Reporting -> kein Update
- Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM) -> KB3184831
- Windows Azure Pack (WAP) -> kein Update
- Windows Azure Pack Web Sites Version -> KB3174243
Eine Übersicht dieses Updates ist unter folgenden KB-Artikel KB3184867 verfügbar.
Fixes für den Operations Manager
- Network discovery fails because of monitoring host crash if no paging file is set on the operating system
- Backport PuTTY 0.64 and 0.66 updates from 2016 release
- Update Register-SCAdvisor cmdlet for WEU workspaces
- ACS eventschema.xml has incorrect parameter mappings for multiple audit events
- Memory leak when monitoring network devices by using SNMPv3
- Web Console user can view datawarehouse performance or SLA widget data outside of their scoped dashboard views
- Downtime duration doesn’t take business hour into consideration
- Cisco 3172 PQ network device certification issues
- Adding SCOM assessment links in the Operations Management Suite view in the SCOM console
- SQL Server Seed relationship with a server that is running Windows
- Alert subscriptions are not always fired for 3 state monitors
- When you connect SCOM to OMS, Availability monitors health state of some management servers changes to Warning state
- RunAs Account password expiration does not work with Active directory Password Settings Objects that breaks the validation of LOCAL User Accounts
- MPB Entries in Catalog database for the VersionIndependentGuid column is updated
- If the first try of importing MPB failed then re-importing the MPB was not possible until the SCOM console is closed and reopened
- Change of the displayname field for a group in a sealed or unsealed management pack
Issues that are fixed in the UNIX and Linux management packs:
- New Linux operating system versions supported Ubuntu Linux 16.04 LTS (x86 and x64) is now supported in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- During UNIX/Linux computer discovery, the GetOSVersion.sh script is run with sudo elevation if a sudo-enabled user is selected for Discovery. This update prevents the GetOSVersion.sh script from being run with sudo elevation and does not have to be authorized in the /etc/sudoers folder.
- Scripts executed by the ExecuteScript method in Management P
- UNIX or Linux computers together with sshd versions that implement the Key Exchange Algorithms described in RFC 4419, such as Ubuntu 15.10, cannot be discovered with the Discovery Wizard.
- Network statistics collected on AIX servers are reset when another tool such as NetStat is also used.
- Physical disks are shown incorrectly as offline if an LVM snapshot is taken.